How To Choose The Most Effective Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market because of its ever increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with a lot of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder. To truly take advantage of Ganoderma herb, you have to know how to pick the highest grade. Here are several factors you need to consider before buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction strategy to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration can be as high as 15 to 1. Which means, 1000kg with this fungus is extracted to only 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules of the grinded one. Naturally, Ganoderma supplement using extraction method is often times more efficient than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some could even be contaminated with toxics as well as chemical toxins like mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a couple of times more potent in their medicinal values. It is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term in the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. However, if you don’t feel any better with Cistanche Extract, you may want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is regarded as the precious part of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You are able to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Make sure the spore shell is cracked available to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Of course, you would better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the standard consistence with their supplement product all the time.
5) Amount of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put only a small fraction of Ganoderma within their herbal supplement, mixed with other ingredients. Therefore, the healing effect is significantly lower than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract will not be pure whatsoever. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This really is another reason for concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How you can test Ganoderma herb supplement. Ignore all of the claims by manufacturer on how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these simple steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil including olive oil. Then, start a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a number of its ahfqfr along with the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the first test point. Decide if the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its ability to go through fats and cholesterol clot inside our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for around 10 days and take a peek. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly using the water after a number of days. The oil surface is apparent of the mould. What this means is it has strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract will continue to float on the oil surface. Take a closer look and you may see mould on the surface. It provides weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Take a look at the foot of the glass. The spore powder is definitely the white substance deposited towards the bottom. Whenever you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil, you can expect very less healing effects.